0

Hawaii Five-0

Damn, this show is the best thing to hit Hawaii since Ricky "The Dragon" Steamboat (for the kiddies, this man was the pre-cursor to Kofi Kingston and all of your other favourite high flyers)! A remake of the original series that started out in the sixties, you know the one that gave birth to the term "5-0"? The remake has to be the most intense, well thought out crime/detective series I've ever seen in my whole entire 21 years of life! Yep, best believe, I was watching these kind of shows when I was a baby kicking up s&£t....may explain a lot.

To give you an idea of how hectic the show is; the opening episode starts off with the lead character's father being held at gunpoint and killed off at point blank range. McGarrett (the lead character) then returns to Hawaii, determined too seek justice for his father's death, then the Governor of the State of Hawaii finds him and offers him a way in which he can get closer to finding the killer. Wait for it....the senior role in the state police department, granted with FULL IMMUNITY!!! You know what this means?! This man is like Rambo in the jungle, or in the great words of Eddie Murphy in 48 HRS "I'm your worst fuckin' nightmare, I'm a nigger with a badge which means I got permission to kick your fuckin' ass whenever I feel like it!"

Click on the pic to watch the series


0 Comments

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2009 A Guide to Living the College Life All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.