0

Wrestlemania! The Granddaddy of em all and the Greatest Show on Earth!!!

If there's anything that you'll learn about the writer of this website, it's that he's a big wrestling fan. I can't quite put my finger on it but I've always had a thing for the steroid fuelled men in spandex (no, no don't get the wrong idea). Also, if you haven't already noticed, I'm a huge fan of The Rock so I was roaring to see him slap the lips off of that Roodypoo, fruity pebbled looking cross between Vanilla Ice and Hulk Hogan John Cena!

Anyway, Wrestlemania is like the festive period of professional wrestling. It also marks one of the rare nights where people can stay up to 4am in the morning, scream and moan like never before without being judged! -_-

Luckily, I've come across a link that has video parts to the whole of Wrestlemania 28!!! Watch them now, quickly before they're all taken down! Thank me later Jabronis.

Watch all of it now in one part, thanks to Youtube!

0 Comments

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2009 A Guide to Living the College Life All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.